Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of this reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good a perception you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full line of providers not seeking add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your inventhelp products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they do a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and ideas for inventions then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand tech your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.